Work Safely at Heights Course-RIIWHS204E
- Work Safely At Heights provides participants with the knowledge to identify height safety work requirements and procedures. Participants attending Work Safely At Heights will conduct detailed equipment inspections and a variety of equipment installations to adhere with industry best practice.
- This Nationally Accredited Training course has been developed for all persons required to work at any height where there is a potential to fall and cause injury, and for those persons who supervise or organise work at heights.
- Preventive safety measures are required when performing high risk tasks at heights or depths.
- 281 Gravelly Beach Rd, Gravelly Beach, Tas, 7276.
- 08:00 am to 15:30 pm (7.5 Hours)
- Work Safely at Heights training equips participants with the knowledge, skills and safe work practices to safely work at height utilising various forms of fall protection.
- Participants will be assessed via questionnaire and practical demonstration of skills. Participants with literacy/numeracy difficulties or physical conditions should speak with the Trainer to discuss alternative assessment approaches. Applicants will be required to undertake physical activity to meet all the assessment criteria to a satisfactory level.
- On successful completion, each participant will be issued with a Statement of Attainment.