Confined Space Rescue Training – 2 Day Package
- To enable participants to conduct pre-inspection tests on breathing apparatus, as well as to safely operate and safely conclude breathing apparatus operations.
- Prepare and control a permit site, as well as taking appropriate action for potential incident/s
- To enable participants to identify range & scope of work covered by permit, undertake work strictly in accordance with permit, obtain appropriate sign offs, prepare & control a permit site, as well as taking appropriate action for potential incident/s.
- Prepare for gas testing, test atmospheres andf maintain equipment in accordance with legislative requirements
- Provide the knowledge and skills to safely enter and work in confined spaces, avoiding exposure to hazardous substances, flammables or explosive conditions or other health and safety issues.
- To enable participants to prepare for confined space rescue operation, assess and manage confined space/trench rescue, determine location and condition of casualties, gain entry to confined space, remove casualties & conclude rescue operations
281 Gravelly Beach road,
Gravelly Beach, Tasmania, 7276.
2 Days (16 Hours)
0800 am to 1630 pm (8 hours)
Participants will be assessed via a questionnaire and practical demonstration of skills. Participants with literacy/numeracy difficulties or physical conditions should speak with the Trainer to discuss alternative assessment approaches. Applicants will be required to undertake physical activity to meet all the assessment criteria to a satisfactory level.
On successful completion, each participant will be issued with a Statement of Attainments below:
|Operate Breathing Apparatus||MSMWHS216|
|Gas Test Atmospheres||MSMWHS217|
|Observe Permit Work||MSAPMPER202A|
|Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit||MSAPMPER200C|
|Enter and Work in Confined Spaces||RIIWHS202D|
|Undertake Confined Space Rescue||PUASAR025A|