Impact Safety Group (ISG) We offer services through the provision of training and related equipment supply, programmed servicing and installations of fall prevention safety systems to anyone involved high risk work activities.
ISG has quality partnerships enabling them to offer you a great depth of expertise.
we have extensive expertise in the workplace health and safety fields including:
- Working safely in confined space / Rescue
- Working safely at height / Post fall recovery
- Performing various rescue disciplines, and in
- Supplying & Installation & maintaining a wide range of life support products
We aim to continue our evolution in meeting the needs of our wide and diverse client base by forming partnerships with like minded organisations which support workers comply with their responsibilities under or work health and safety legislation.
Impact Safety Group has an auspice agreement with Combined Safety Services, who are a registered Training Organisation, to deliver their suite of Nationally recognised training courses RTO 40453.
CSS has similar aims to that of ISG’s goals of becoming renowned for conducting business with passion and honesty, and consistently producing quality outcomes.
We at ISG understand one size does not fit all, and strive to assist our clients with solutions for their particular circumstances. We strongly believe that by using clear communication, listening to our customer’s individual circumstances, and being prepared to maintain a flexible business philosophy that ISG and its clients will both continue to improve.
IMPACT SAFETY GROUP Difference:
- Our strike rate of delivering on time and within budget is second to none. We achieve successful outcomes for our customers without compromising safety, quality or the environment.
- We build close relationships with our customers, which enable us to understand their needs. We don’t see our customers as just a number, but partner, working together to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- To be widely acknowledged as a leader in training, the installation and maintenance of life support products relating to high risk work activities.
Is to work in partnership with our clients to develop cost effective practical solutions to support workers minimise the hazards of high risk work activities.